HELLO THERE! It's the day before WrestleMania XXX, and that means it's the night of the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame! So I present to you, the INAUGURAL HALL OF FAME DRINKING GAME! It even rhymes a little bit, better than those old John Cena raps anyway.
Before we get going with the rules, I'd remind you to drink responsibly, you rascal! And to Jake and Scott please abstain from this game and enjoy your moment.
Rightio, pour yourself a beveragino and let's get this show on the road.
1. ANY time the crowd chants "Thank You *Insert Name*" take a sip of your drink.
2. ANY time the crowd chants "One More Match" take a sip of your drink.
3. Each time an Inductee name drops a current WWE wrestler, take a sip of your drink.
4. Each time the WWE Network is mentioned, stand up, say "It's WAY over the top" and drink two fingers.
5. Any time the crowd breaks out in a "YES!" chant, drink for the duration of the chant.
6. Any time you find yourself looking at Trish Stratus or Lita's "puppies", take a sip of your drink.
7. Any time Michael Hayes is shown on screen in yet another ridiculous outfit, sing "Badstreet USA" and take a sip of your drink.
8. Whenever someone mentions "tomorrow", or any of Wrestlemania's nicknames (Show of Shows, Showcase of the Immortals etc.) drink two fingers.
9. If The Undertaker inducts Paul Bearer, down your drink.
10. When Mr T. says "I pity the fool" down your drink
That's ten to start off with send your rules into @ATPWrestling on Twitter or www.facebook.com/acrossthepondwrestling and we'll add them to the list.